Thursday, January 3, 2008

Off to a good start

Posted in old blog, moved today.
January 2, 2008

Ok, one of the resolutions I didn't mention 'cause I wasn't sure I would really do it is taken from the cute knitting blog name: Exercise before Knitting. Love that and decided to take it to heart for the good of my heart. So, before I can pick up the needles I need to at least walk around the block. It was frosty aka refreshing, but then I got so busy when I got back that I haven't really had a chance to knit more than one row.
I'm trying to finish the 2nd sock to my 3rd pair of socks. It is Lorna's Laces Tahoe. Really soft and I love the way the colors don't pool.
I got wrap STYLE at the library after I noticed the Shetland Triangle on Stacee's blog. http://knittingelephant.wordpress.com/
Reading the pattern looks like a good candidate for overcoming the fear factor. Instructions don't register in my brain, but will probably make sense once I start knitting. So this is a project for my Ravelry queue.
Posted on: Wed, Jan 2 2008 4:16 PM

No comments: