Thursday, January 3, 2008

Oh bother! sez Pooh and me

Ok, just moved from Bloglines to Blogger and as you can see from the addition of a photo. It is already going well.

I love the way this Lorna's Laces Tahoe color is flowing.


I really like knitting socks, but there are two parts that bother me.

First the fiddlie (is that a word?) part when you have just joined and are knitting the first 4 or so rows. Why doesn't anyone talk about this? Am I the only one who has trouble ? Maybe.
The second part that bothers me is why ithe part from the heel to the toe seem to take f.o.r.e.v.e.r!

I love watching the Eye of Partridge heel flap develop and I really like turning the heel. And the gusset part isn't too bad, but golly its taking so long to knit to the toe. (Note to self - google Eye of Partridge to see if I can discover why it is called that.)

Ok, I still have more time today and am really hoping to finish this sock so I can wear it tomorrow for my birthday. Besides I have the Smooshy waiting for me and how cool will it be to start a new sock on my b-day?!!


No comments: